HOW to Remove iCloud and turn FMI OFF find my iphone on activated. This is not supposed to work on iOS updated to iOS12 and 13. , we tried many times on the latest versions and all get errors trying to remove iCloud using an iPhone activated. Apple has patched this bug on iOS 11.3 But surprise surprise this iOS bug still works on all devices between iOS 7 up to iOS 11.3. If you have one activated device with an old icloud and you don’t know the password so you should use this tutorial.
This method uses a backup to remove iCloud, very easy to do. Once again i will make a tutorial for those how to remove iCloud or for some reason forget iCloud password and want to add new one. there is some information you must be aware of. First, this not remove iCloud from apple servers will be iCloud on in iCloud activation servers. so if you restore via iTunes you will lose this unlock method and your device will be stuck on iCloud screen from the first activation email ID. Good news you can update via OTA its ok, (over the air). but if you are on older firmware like iOS 9.3 and upgrade to iOS 11.x via OTA to remove iCloud using this method you can do it but its better stay on lower iOS versions. You can use this method it is safe, remove ols iCloud using old backup without iCloud of FMI OFF will not make any full restore to your apple device. If you need one backup to remove ols iCloud download one from myicloud. Remove iCloud turn FMI OFF IOS 7, iOS8, iOS9, iOS10, iOS11 activatedWHAT YOU NEED?:
- Activated device iOS7.x up to iOS11.3
- iTunes backup Download here
- Software to restore backup we use (iBackupBot)
- You can use any other backup/restore software like 3utools, iBackupBot
- first make sure your device is activated connect to iTunes
- get one iTunes backup without iCloud or download free here
- unzip and add the new backup to the backup folder for mac (~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/)
- Windows ( \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\ )
- go to your idevice > general > Reset > Reset all settings
- wait for iPhone or iPad will restart and right after came back you will see in iTunes or iBackupBot have detected device connection and press restore backup select the new one you have download.
- now all processes will be automatic wait for your iPhone restart and restore from the backup. The backup was restored and now your iphone is icloud free.