Download Electra Jailbreak
Electra is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool developed by Coolstar. The tool supports from iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.3.1 with two successful updates. The first launch of the Electra Jailbreak was only supporting up to iOS 11.2.1. With the next update, it has extended to work up to iOS 11.3.1 with the compatibility for all 64-bit iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Electra Jailbreak in The iOS Unlocker
Electra jailbreak toolkit is following the same semi-untethered jailbreak techniques just as we have noticed on all recent tool updates. It was primarily for developers at the first stage in the true purpose of testing and more work. And with announced to the general public, now it is working successfully resulting Cydia Download. The latest update is adding support up to iOS 11.3.1. But it is not carrying support for the later version iOS 12.
This semi-untethered jailbreak toolkit is based on Ian Beer’s async_awake exploit which has also been used by LiberiOS jailbreak as well. And with its hybrid nature of both untethered and tethered features, this is bound to jailbreak expiry as well as conditions of rebooting. With every boot, it will drop you back to the stock-like state with removed all the modifications made through jailbreak. Then, you will have to resign the application installed on the device if you need to keep your jailbreak privileges.
Through the Cydia impactor, Electra jailbreak signs the IPA into the iDevice. This whole thing uses the certificate registration to the jailbreak for which jailbreak expiration applies. For those who are signed with the Apple ordinary free ID will have to run the jailbreak app once in every 7 days as the certificate going to be expired weekly. But for the developers, this extends for a year after which you only required to resign the app.
What is after Jailbreaking with Electra?
Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11 is now supported with complete Cydia installer. So anyone jailbrokeniOS 11.0 to iOS 11.3.1 can have Cydia for completely free. And from there, you can start tweaking your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with best themes, wallpapers, battery management, files monitoring etc like never before in your none-jailbroken device. In fact, Electra is a powerful gate to more on your smart iDevice through the most powerful tweaking and optimization.
At the initial run to Cydia, you would probably meet a little delay in loading and the setup. Take time here and leave the Cydia whole package several minutes to the complete installation. Once done, it would direct you through various Cydia repositories in which you will catch different Cydia apps and tweaks sitting. They will be categorized for free and also for paid. But make sure you check the compatibility first as there could be incompatible tweaks which could cause Cydia crashes sometimes.
Download Electra 11.3.1 and Cydia Impactor!
Electra 1.0.3 is now available for iOS 11.3.1 and Electra 1.0.5 support tvOS. Get it from here.
Latest Electra Jailbreak Changelog
Coolstar has developed the tool to the right framework with the Electra jailbreak v1.0.3. In fact, the latest Electra tool is with the highest stability and support in compared with the previous tool versions. To learn the line of the updates, check out the changes log.
- Only for the tvOS – Fixed some bugs that caused long and irresponsible jailbreak process
- Latest tool version with improved work frame
- Support added up to 11.4 beta 1 – 11.4 beta 3 jailbreaks (consider that only multipath tested on these beta firmware)
- Available in mptcp and vfs different versions
- Addresses the issue where the app icon not displaying for some users
- Fix has placed for nonce Generator not being updated in certain situations
- The first jailbreak release for tvOS
- Available in mptcp and vfs different versions
- Has increased bundle id adequately
- Have added a different bundle identifier for the mptcp version
- Successfully fixes the success rate regression with the multipath of 1.0.1 version
- The first tool release
Update: Electra jailbreak is now available for Apple TV jailbreak. Thanks are given to NitoTV and Jaywalker. The latest tool version is 1.0.5 which is addressing several drawbacks from the previous tool versions
Important Facts to Remember
- Electra jailbreak is a semi-tethered jailbreak tool. So, you need to re-jailbreak once after the device is rebooted.
- Make sure to have a full device backup using either iTunes or iCloud. In case of emergency, it would be helpful.
- Check again the iDevice have enough battery percentage to finish the jailbreaking mechanism.
How to Install Electra Jailbreak
- Step 1: Download latest Cydia impactor tool on Windows, Mac or Linux and update iTunes to the latest.
- Step 2: Download Electra jailbreak latest version on the PC, Mac or Linux (do not follow mirror sites which could have malware)
- Step 3: With a lightning cable support, connect the device to the PC and launch Cydia impactor from the PC
- Step 4: Drag the Electra IPA into the Cydia impactor interface and let sign
- Step 5: When required, give apple ID and password let the app sign
- Step 6: Once jailbreak IPA is sideloaded, go to Settings > General > profiles and device management and tap the developer App ID from there and Trust the app
- Step 7: Now run jailbreak Electra from the Home screen. This will take the whole process in three stages. When it is going to take several minutes for the whole process, you will have to wait patiently. The device will respring several times throughout the process
- Step 8: In several minutes, it will show your device is successfully jailbroken, now you are ready to go with more power.
How to remove Electra jailbreak?
Depending on the situation you might sometimes feel like giving up jailbreak after you had all journey. Simply, it can be done through a clean restore through Apple’s iTunes. But the downside of this jailbreak removing method is it upgrades you to the firmware that signs as per the time being. But if you use an application you will be able to remove jailbreak without restoring to the latest. And that will keep you with another chance for jailbreak as well. We recommend Cydia Eraser for that by Jay Freeman (Saurik) from which you can safely remove jailbreak without upgrading.
About the Expiration of Jailbreak
If you’re a regular iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch user, then you’re using a free Apple ID. So, this simply means that the certificate of download Electra jailbreak will expire in 7 days. As a solution to this matter, you need to re follow the above steps after every 7 days. The certificate of the developers that registered in Apple Developer program is valid for 1 year which means they don’t need to re-follow our jailbreaking walk-through to install Electra download every week.
Download Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.0 - iOS 11.3.1
At the present time, there’s no anyone in the jailbreak community who haven’t heard about Electra jailbreak. On the other hand, the fact that surprises the jailbreak followers is CoolStar has been officially released Electra for the general iPhone, iPad, iPod touch society. If there’s anyone who wants to remind again, Electra jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak toolkit released by the famous The iOS Unlocker and developer . The tool supports all the 64-bit iDevices running iOS 11.0 – 11.3.1. . The latest Electra 11.3.1 is now available to download here for iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak.
Should I Jailbreak my iDevice?
For anyone feels tired of the restrictions applied by Apple authority in the purpose of security, jailbreaking comes smartly as the only way that could drive safely out of the Apple walled garden. There are hundreds of known developers and maybe thousands of unknowns are working towards jailbreaking various firmware versions through the vulnerabilities Apple has left unpatched.
Jailbreaking benefits the most when you have remained on the possible lowest firmware. In fact, Apple always makes the operating system improvements patching what has been missed in the previous. That makes the lowest firmware more probable for been jailbroken that what are signing latest. And thankfully, Electra supports iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.3.1 successfully to run semi-untethered jailbreak and install Cydia.
Download Electra Jailbreak
Download (Developer Account)
Download (Non Developer Account)
Download Cydia Impactor
Mac OS x
Electra Download - Supporting iOS Versions
- iOS 11.4 beta 1 & 11.4 beta 4
- iOS 11.3.1, 11.3
- iOS 11.2.6, 11.2.5, 11.2.2, 11.2.1, 11.2
- iOS 11.1.2, 11.1.1, 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3, 11.0.2, 11.0.1, 11.0
Electra Jailbreak Compatible iDevices List
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 plus, 8, 7 plus, 7, 6s plus, 6s, 6 plus, 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Air 2, Air
- iPad mini 4, mini 3, mini 2
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch, 10.5-inch, 12.9-inch
- iPod touch 6th generation
How to Renew Elctra Jailbreak?
Since Electra jailbreak is a semi-untethered, there are some important facts that we cannot miss. Bear in your mind that if you a regular iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users, then probably you have a free Apple ID. So, while you’re installing Electra jailbreak app on your iDevice using this free Apple ID, it will expire in 7 days. To get back to the jailbreak status, you need to re-install the Electra app using Cydia Impactor and jailbreak the iOS device again. Then it will valid for another 7 days.